Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

www.xxx.con, curl post data lenght limit, www.xxx.con., Www.xxx.con, htaccess multiple authuserfile, www.xxxcon, wwwxxx100www, www...xxxcon, www.xxxcon, error 1025 mysql errno:150

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Php Tree Menu

Posted on 2007-08-31 11:56:07 by php_mysql_beginer911

Hi am not very good in php so looking for someone who could give some
suggections ...

i am trying to make a Menu where i can make Sub Menu and also i can
make any number of sub Menu under any Sub Menu ..

If i have only one level Menu And Sub Menu-- i can make a table with
id and parent id where parent id will be the Menu id for Sub Menu that
means ID And PARENT_ID fields are important but if make multiple sub
menus of ny number how i will change my table structure

Menu ->Sub_Menu-> Sub_Menu

to get sub menu query will be like "select * from table_menu where
parent_id=menu_id"

but to get any sub menu whihc is under any sub menu how it will go

i am not sure if i am able to make it clear here

but if somebody understand what i am trying to explaing please suggest
anything

it will be very very helpful

thanks to everyone who will be reading this

Report this message

#2: Re: Php Tree Menu

Posted on 2007-08-31 12:04:46 by luiheidsgoeroe

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:56:07 +0200, php_mysql_beginer911 =

<deepakgc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi am not very good in php so looking for someone who could give some
> suggections ...
>
> i am trying to make a Menu where i can make Sub Menu and also i can
> make any number of sub Menu under any Sub Menu ..
>
> If i have only one level Menu And Sub Menu-- i can make a table with
> id and parent id where parent id will be the Menu id for Sub Menu that=

> means ID And PARENT_ID fields are important but if make multiple sub
> menus of ny number how i will change my table structure
>
> Menu ->Sub_Menu-> Sub_Menu
>
> to get sub menu query will be like "select * from table_menu where
> parent_id=3Dmenu_id"
>
> but to get any sub menu whihc is under any sub menu how it will go
>
> i am not sure if i am able to make it clear here
>
> but if somebody understand what i am trying to explaing please suggest=

> anything

Some reading material:
http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/hierarchical-da ta.html

-- =

Rik Wasmus

My new ISP's newsserver sucks. Anyone recommend a good one? Paying for =

quality is certainly an option.

Report this message

#3: Re: Php Tree Menu

Posted on 2007-09-01 11:53:15 by php_mysql_beginer911

On Aug 31, 3:04 pm, "Rik Wasmus" <luiheidsgoe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:56:07 +0200, php_mysql_beginer911
>
>
>
> <deepa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi am not very good in php so looking for someone who could give some
> > suggections ...
>
> > i am trying to make a Menu where i can make Sub Menu and also i can
> > make any number of sub Menu under any Sub Menu ..
>
> > If i have only one level Menu And Sub Menu-- i can make a table with
> > id and parent id where parent id will be the Menu id for Sub Menu that
> > means ID And PARENT_ID fields are important but if make multiple sub
> > menus of ny number how i will change my table structure
>
> > Menu ->Sub_Menu-> Sub_Menu
>
> > to get sub menu query will be like "select * from table_menu where
> > parent_id=menu_id"
>
> > but to get any sub menu whihc is under any sub menu how it will go
>
> > i am not sure if i am able to make it clear here
>
> > but if somebody understand what i am trying to explaing please suggest
> > anything
>
> Some reading material:http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/hierar chical-data.html
>
> --
> Rik Wasmus
>
> My new ISP's newsserver sucks. Anyone recommend a good one? Paying for
> quality is certainly an option.

Thanks for reply :) i'll be reading that article hope i will be able
to understand .. thanks a lot again for repying :)

Report this message

#4: Re: Php Tree Menu

Posted on 2007-09-01 12:09:07 by php_mysql_beginer911

On Aug 31, 3:04 pm, "Rik Wasmus" <luiheidsgoe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:56:07 +0200, php_mysql_beginer911
>
>
>
> <deepa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi am not very good in php so looking for someone who could give some
> > suggections ...
>
> > i am trying to make a Menu where i can make Sub Menu and also i can
> > make any number of sub Menu under any Sub Menu ..
>
> > If i have only one level Menu And Sub Menu-- i can make a table with
> > id and parent id where parent id will be the Menu id for Sub Menu that
> > means ID And PARENT_ID fields are important but if make multiple sub
> > menus of ny number how i will change my table structure
>
> > Menu ->Sub_Menu-> Sub_Menu
>
> > to get sub menu query will be like "select * from table_menu where
> > parent_id=menu_id"
>
> > but to get any sub menu whihc is under any sub menu how it will go
>
> > i am not sure if i am able to make it clear here
>
> > but if somebody understand what i am trying to explaing please suggest
> > anything
>
> Some reading material:http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/hierar chical-data.html
>
> --
> Rik Wasmus
>
> My new ISP's newsserver sucks. Anyone recommend a good one? Paying for
> quality is certainly an option.

:) thanks again it's exactly what i was looking for ... google is
cool and people here are more cool :)

Report this message