Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

nrao wwwxxx, xxxxxdup, procmail change subject header, wwwXxx not20, Wwwxxx.doks sas, linux raid resync after reboot, bind-address mysql multiple, sanibleone xxxx, ftp://192.168.100.100/, www.xxxcon

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: fpadmcgi tries to download

Posted on 2007-11-26 17:10:13 by TomAnselmo

In the administrative page of the front page extensions when I try to add a
user, it tries to download fpadmcgi. It shouldn't do that. fpadcmgi should
execute on the server. My ISP Host has no idea why this is happening. Does
anyone know? The host is using unix apache and does have the frontpage
extensions installed.

Report this message

#2: Re: fpadmcgi tries to download

Posted on 2007-11-26 18:15:59 by Dave H

I got this Tom

<Directory /usr/local/frontpage/version5.0/admin-exes/>
AddType text/html .exe
AddHandler cgi-script .exe
Options ExecCGI
AllowOverride All
</Directory>

Dave

"TomAnselmo" <tanselmo@optonline.net> wrote in message
news:tdC2j.2$nr.0@newsfe09.lga...
> In the administrative page of the front page extensions when I try to add
> a user, it tries to download fpadmcgi. It shouldn't do that. fpadcmgi
> should execute on the server. My ISP Host has no idea why this is
> happening. Does anyone know? The host is using unix apache and does have
> the frontpage extensions installed.
>

Report this message

#3: Re: fpadmcgi tries to download

Posted on 2007-11-27 15:24:14 by TomAnselmo

Dave, thanks for your reply. I forwared the information to my ISP, who has
come back with a question. Can ya help?

"I have just attempted to incorporate that mime type as suggested by Dave.
I'm not certain how he intends for it to be placed in the site, but I
attempted to do it in the .htaccess file in the extension. Would it be
possible to contact him to request information regarding where he wants it
to be placed?"

Thanks for your help.
Tom


"Dave H" <spambox7@pepedog.com> wrote in message
news:5E3DFE6A-B6E9-4670-8063-AEDD106371B0@microsoft.com...
>I got this Tom
>
> <Directory /usr/local/frontpage/version5.0/admin-exes/>
> AddType text/html .exe
> AddHandler cgi-script .exe
> Options ExecCGI
> AllowOverride All
> </Directory>
>
> Dave
>
> "TomAnselmo" <tanselmo@optonline.net> wrote in message
> news:tdC2j.2$nr.0@newsfe09.lga...
>> In the administrative page of the front page extensions when I try to add
>> a user, it tries to download fpadmcgi. It shouldn't do that. fpadcmgi
>> should execute on the server. My ISP Host has no idea why this is
>> happening. Does anyone know? The host is using unix apache and does have
>> the frontpage extensions installed.
>>
>

Report this message

#4: Re: fpadmcgi tries to download

Posted on 2007-11-28 19:54:03 by Dave H

Tom, this would go in the httpd.conf file.
He should check the directory location, and amend if necessary.
Not in .htaccess

Dave

"TomAnselmo" <tanselmo@optonline.net> wrote in message
news:6MV2j.15$UA1.9@newsfe10.lga...
> Dave, thanks for your reply. I forwared the information to my ISP, who has
> come back with a question. Can ya help?
>
> "I have just attempted to incorporate that mime type as suggested by Dave.
> I'm not certain how he intends for it to be placed in the site, but I
> attempted to do it in the .htaccess file in the extension. Would it be
> possible to contact him to request information regarding where he wants it
> to be placed?"
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Tom
>
>
> "Dave H" <spambox7@pepedog.com> wrote in message
> news:5E3DFE6A-B6E9-4670-8063-AEDD106371B0@microsoft.com...
>>I got this Tom
>>
>> <Directory /usr/local/frontpage/version5.0/admin-exes/>
>> AddType text/html .exe
>> AddHandler cgi-script .exe
>> Options ExecCGI
>> AllowOverride All
>> </Directory>
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> "TomAnselmo" <tanselmo@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> news:tdC2j.2$nr.0@newsfe09.lga...
>>> In the administrative page of the front page extensions when I try to
>>> add a user, it tries to download fpadmcgi. It shouldn't do that.
>>> fpadcmgi should execute on the server. My ISP Host has no idea why this
>>> is happening. Does anyone know? The host is using unix apache and does
>>> have the frontpage extensions installed.
>>>
>>
>
>

Report this message