Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

bind-address mysql multiple, sanibleone xxxx, ftp://192.168.100.100/, www.xxxcon, which comes first ob_start or session, wwwxxx/58/2010, xxxxdup, xxxxdup, mailx informatii, should producers of software-based services, such as atms, be held liable for economic injuries suffered when their systems fail?

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: ASP Page Generates: The requested resource is in use error.

Posted on 2008-04-14 22:11:39 by dale.zjc

I have a very simple ASP page that when I try and access it, I get the
following error:

The requested resource is in use.

I went through the event viewer and noticed the system log is
generating the following entry every time I try and access this ASP
page.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local
Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{A9E69610-B80D-11D0-B9B9-00A0C922E750} to the user SERVER01
\IWAM_SERVER01 SID (S-1-5-21-2001668317-4232441795-3553794744-1006).
This security permission can be modified using the Component Services
administrative tool.

I changed the Identity settings under the IIS-Out-Of-Process Pooled
Applications Property settings from "This User" to "System Account",
but this didn't make any difference.

Any other suggestions on how to troubleshoot?

Thanks!
Dale

Report this message

#2: Re: ASP Page Generates: The requested resource is in use error.

Posted on 2008-04-15 08:53:42 by Anthony Jones

"Dale" <dale.zjc@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:bd8b86e7-bc65-454b-a53b-52a5f82bd5ed@e39g2000hsf.google groups.com...
> I have a very simple ASP page that when I try and access it, I get the
> following error:
>
> The requested resource is in use.
>
> I went through the event viewer and noticed the system log is
> generating the following entry every time I try and access this ASP
> page.
>
> The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local
> Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
> {A9E69610-B80D-11D0-B9B9-00A0C922E750} to the user SERVER01
> \IWAM_SERVER01 SID (S-1-5-21-2001668317-4232441795-3553794744-1006).
> This security permission can be modified using the Component Services
> administrative tool.
>
> I changed the Identity settings under the IIS-Out-Of-Process Pooled
> Applications Property settings from "This User" to "System Account",
> but this didn't make any difference.
>
> Any other suggestions on how to troubleshoot?
>

http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general/how-do-i-solve-the-requ ested-resource-is-in-use-errors.html


It might help if you told us what the page is doing.

The COM server refered to in the event is the IIS Admin service. Have you
been fiddling with security settings of such services?



--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

Report this message

#3: Re: ASP Page Generates: The requested resource is in use error.

Posted on 2008-04-15 15:10:51 by dale.zjc

On Apr 15, 12:53=A0am, "Anthony Jones" <A...@yadayadayada.com> wrote:
> It might help if you told us what the page is doing.
>

The page isn't loading at all, just generating the error I described.

> The COM server refered to in the event is the IIS Admin service. =A0Have y=
ou
> been fiddling with security settings of such services?

No, I haven't "fiddled" with any security settings.

Report this message

#4: Re: ASP Page Generates: The requested resource is in use error.

Posted on 2008-04-17 08:12:10 by Anthony Jones

"Dale" <dale.zjc@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:a3a1f032-21b4-4afc-9ab1-c730070a8438@y21g2000hsf.google groups.com...
On Apr 15, 12:53 am, "Anthony Jones" <A...@yadayadayada.com> wrote:
>> It might help if you told us what the page is doing.
>>
>
>The page isn't loading at all, just generating the error I described.

I'll re-phrase the question. What is the page supposed to be doing?




--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

Report this message