Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

sqldatasource dal, wwwxxxenden, convert raid5 to raid 10 mdadm, apache force chunked, nrao wwwxxx, xxxxxdup, procmail change subject header, wwwXxx not20, Wwwxxx.doks sas, linux raid resync after reboot

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: photo in table cell

Posted on 2008-04-22 20:47:01 by Cindy

I'm using FrontPage 03, and have created a website that looks great. Now
I've added a page that includes a photo at the top of text in one cell of a
table. It looks fine in the Preview screen, but when I upload it to the
website, the pictures aren't there! Pls help. I'm 79 and I really don't
need this! Thanks.
Cindy Stringer

Report this message

#2: Re: photo in table cell

Posted on 2008-04-22 20:53:37 by tarowe

Check that the case of the folder / file name is exactly the same as the link to the image in your
page, as photo.jpg and Photo.jpg are considered 2 different files under the Unix/Linux OS.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
http://www.Ecom-Data.com
==============================================


"Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B698027F-0FCA-41F9-9719-CB302BC5DA34@microsoft.com...
> I'm using FrontPage 03, and have created a website that looks great. Now
> I've added a page that includes a photo at the top of text in one cell of a
> table. It looks fine in the Preview screen, but when I upload it to the
> website, the pictures aren't there! Pls help. I'm 79 and I really don't
> need this! Thanks.
> Cindy Stringer

Report this message

#3: Re: photo in table cell

Posted on 2008-04-22 21:13:12 by webmaster

Did you Import your images into your FP web/site first, then place them into
your layout?
With your FP Site opened to you see the image files listed under Folder
List?



--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP Expression






"Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B698027F-0FCA-41F9-9719-CB302BC5DA34@microsoft.com...
> I'm using FrontPage 03, and have created a website that looks great. Now
> I've added a page that includes a photo at the top of text in one cell of
> a
> table. It looks fine in the Preview screen, but when I upload it to the
> website, the pictures aren't there! Pls help. I'm 79 and I really don't
> need this! Thanks.
> Cindy Stringer

Report this message

#4: Re: photo in table cell

Posted on 2008-04-22 22:28:00 by Cindy

I've run into that before, but tnx for yr msg.

"Thomas A. Rowe" wrote:

> Check that the case of the folder / file name is exactly the same as the link to the image in your
> page, as photo.jpg and Photo.jpg are considered 2 different files under the Unix/Linux OS.
>
> --
> ==============================================
> Thomas A. Rowe
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
> http://www.Ecom-Data.com
> ==============================================
>
>
> "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:B698027F-0FCA-41F9-9719-CB302BC5DA34@microsoft.com...
> > I'm using FrontPage 03, and have created a website that looks great. Now
> > I've added a page that includes a photo at the top of text in one cell of a
> > table. It looks fine in the Preview screen, but when I upload it to the
> > website, the pictures aren't there! Pls help. I'm 79 and I really don't
> > need this! Thanks.
> > Cindy Stringer
>
>
>

Report this message

#5: Re: photo in table cell

Posted on 2008-04-22 22:31:01 by Cindy

I don't remember the sequence, but I think I'll delete the pics and try
again. The pics are listed on the Folder list. Tnx. I'll let you know if
that works...

"Rob Giordano (Crash)" wrote:

> Did you Import your images into your FP web/site first, then place them into
> your layout?
> With your FP Site opened to you see the image files listed under Folder
> List?
>
>
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Rob Giordano
> Microsoft MVP Expression
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:B698027F-0FCA-41F9-9719-CB302BC5DA34@microsoft.com...
> > I'm using FrontPage 03, and have created a website that looks great. Now
> > I've added a page that includes a photo at the top of text in one cell of
> > a
> > table. It looks fine in the Preview screen, but when I upload it to the
> > website, the pictures aren't there! Pls help. I'm 79 and I really don't
> > need this! Thanks.
> > Cindy Stringer
>
>

Report this message

#6: Re: photo in table cell

Posted on 2008-04-22 23:05:00 by Cindy

I checked and dang if I hadn't inserted the pictures from a folder NOT the
FrontPage website. I thought I had it licked, but no. When I uploaded it to
'Net the photos were still missing. What got my attention when I saved the
pg, was that I was not getting the notice about embedding the photos. Maybe
that's the problem. How can I correct this? And tnx a million fory'all's
patience.
--
Cindy


"Rob Giordano (Crash)" wrote:

> Did you Import your images into your FP web/site first, then place them into
> your layout?
> With your FP Site opened to you see the image files listed under Folder
> List?
>
>
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Rob Giordano
> Microsoft MVP Expression
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:B698027F-0FCA-41F9-9719-CB302BC5DA34@microsoft.com...
> > I'm using FrontPage 03, and have created a website that looks great. Now
> > I've added a page that includes a photo at the top of text in one cell of
> > a
> > table. It looks fine in the Preview screen, but when I upload it to the
> > website, the pictures aren't there! Pls help. I'm 79 and I really don't
> > need this! Thanks.
> > Cindy Stringer
>
>

Report this message

#7: Re: photo in table cell

Posted on 2008-04-23 03:46:02 by webmaster

Open FP
File | Open Site (browse to your local site - that's the one on your
machine)
File | Import - now browse to the images you want to import from outside
your site, and import them into a folder within FP - usually this will be
the Images folder (but doesn't have to be)
Now the pix are INSIDE your FP Site on your local machine.
Open the page you want your pix to appear on and insert them into the
design...drag drop from File List or Insert where your cursor is.
Save Page
Publish to your remote site.



--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP Expression






"Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:4E3B4FE1-F3A3-40C7-B40D-BFA44DB1BBA9@microsoft.com...
> I checked and dang if I hadn't inserted the pictures from a folder NOT the
> FrontPage website. I thought I had it licked, but no. When I uploaded it
> to
> 'Net the photos were still missing. What got my attention when I saved
> the
> pg, was that I was not getting the notice about embedding the photos.
> Maybe
> that's the problem. How can I correct this? And tnx a million fory'all's
> patience.
> --
> Cindy
>
>
> "Rob Giordano (Crash)" wrote:
>
>> Did you Import your images into your FP web/site first, then place them
>> into
>> your layout?
>> With your FP Site opened to you see the image files listed under Folder
>> List?
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> Rob Giordano
>> Microsoft MVP Expression
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:B698027F-0FCA-41F9-9719-CB302BC5DA34@microsoft.com...
>> > I'm using FrontPage 03, and have created a website that looks great.
>> > Now
>> > I've added a page that includes a photo at the top of text in one cell
>> > of
>> > a
>> > table. It looks fine in the Preview screen, but when I upload it to
>> > the
>> > website, the pictures aren't there! Pls help. I'm 79 and I really
>> > don't
>> > need this! Thanks.
>> > Cindy Stringer
>>
>>

Report this message