Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

sqldatasource dal, wwwxxxenden, convert raid5 to raid 10 mdadm, apache force chunked, nrao wwwxxx, xxxxxdup, procmail change subject header, wwwXxx not20, Wwwxxx.doks sas, linux raid resync after reboot

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-04 15:31:25 by ben short

Hi,

I have configured my httpd instance to serve pre-compressed css and
java script. But I have two issues.

My httpd configuration is as follows.

RewriteEngine On
RewriteLog "logs/rewrite.log"
RewriteLogLevel 5

AddEncoding gzip .gz

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-encoding} gzip
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !Safari

# is the request for a js or css file?
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} ^(.*).(js|css)$
# is there a gziped version of the file?
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.gz [QSA,L]

Issue 1 is that the last RewriteCond never matches even though I can
request the gz version directly from the browser. Odly I have no non
gzipped version of the file on the server so requesting it results in
me being served the gzipped version.

192.168.1.46 - - [04/Oct/2010:14:25:34 +0100]
[www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/sid#973c5d8][rid#98a b4c0/initial]
(2) init rewrite engine with requested uri /southwesttrains/main.css
192.168.1.46 - - [04/Oct/2010:14:25:34 +0100]
[www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/sid#973c5d8][rid#98a b4c0/initial]
(3) applying pattern '/favicon.ico' to uri '/southwesttrains/main.css'
192.168.1.46 - - [04/Oct/2010:14:25:34 +0100]
[www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/sid#973c5d8][rid#98a b4c0/initial]
(3) applying pattern '^(.*)$' to uri '/southwesttrains/main.css'
192.168.1.46 - - [04/Oct/2010:14:25:34 +0100]
[www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/sid#973c5d8][rid#98a b4c0/initial]
(4) RewriteCond: input='gzip,deflate' pattern='gzip' => matched
192.168.1.46 - - [04/Oct/2010:14:25:34 +0100]
[www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/sid#973c5d8][rid#98a b4c0/initial]
(4) RewriteCond: input='/southwesttrains/main.css'
pattern='^(.*).(js|css)$' => matched
192.168.1.46 - - [04/Oct/2010:14:25:34 +0100]
[www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/sid#973c5d8][rid#98a b4c0/initial]
(4) RewriteCond: input='/southwesttrains/main.css.gz' pattern='-f' =>
not-matched
192.168.1.46 - - [04/Oct/2010:14:25:34 +0100]
[www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/sid#973c5d8][rid#98a b4c0/initial]
(1) pass through /southwesttrains/main.css


Issue 2 is that although the browser has the following warning when
loading the page.

FireFox:

Warning: The stylesheet
http://www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/southwesttrain s/main.css
was loaded as CSS even though its MIME type, "application/x-gzip", is
not "text/css".
Source File: http://www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/southwesttrain s/index.html
Line: 0

Chrome:

Resource interpreted as stylesheet but transferred with MIME type
application/x-gzip.


Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Ben

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#2: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-04 15:55:01 by Eric Covener

> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f

in vhost context, you have to add the document root in yourself, since
the request hasn't actually been mapped to a file yet.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#3: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-04 16:07:10 by ben short

Hi Eric,

I have the DocumentRoot in my vhost. Sorry I omitted some of the configurat=
ion.

Ben



On 4 October 2010 14:55, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
>> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f
>
> in vhost context, you have to add the document root in yourself, since
> the request hasn't actually been mapped to a file yet.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project=
..
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> =A0 " =A0 from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#4: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-04 16:26:31 by Eric Covener

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Ben Short <ben@benshort.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I have the DocumentRoot in my vhost. Sorry I omitted some of the configuration.

I meant on the RewriteCond itself. REQUEST_FILENAME is just the URI
unless your rules are in <directory> or .htaccess, because the request
has not been mapped to any filename yet.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#5: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-04 16:38:18 by ben short

Eric,

Ah I see what you mean changing

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f

to

RewriteCond /usr/local/apache2/docs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co. uk/=
%{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz
-f

works.

Thank you

Ben

On 4 October 2010 15:26, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Ben Short <ben@benshort.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> I have the DocumentRoot in my vhost. Sorry I omitted some of the configu=
ration.
>
> I meant on the RewriteCond itself. =A0REQUEST_FILENAME is just the URI
> unless your rules are in <directory> or .htaccess, because the request
> has not been mapped to any filename yet.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project=
..
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> =A0 " =A0 from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#6: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-04 17:18:45 by Joost de Heer

On 10/04/2010 03:55 PM, Eric Covener wrote:
>> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f
>
> in vhost context, you have to add the document root in yourself, since
> the request hasn't actually been mapped to a file yet.

If I understand the docs correctly, this can also be fixed with
%{LA-U:REQUEST_FILENAME}

Joost

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#7: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-04 17:19:40 by i.galic

> Eric,
>=20
> Ah I see what you mean changing
>=20
> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f
>=20
> to
>=20
> RewriteCond
> /usr/local/apache2/docs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co. uk/%{REQUEST_=
FILENAME}.gz
> -f


First off:

RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f


But.. what about Options +MultiViews?
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/content-negotiation.htm l

?
=20
> works.
>=20
> Thank you
>=20
> Ben
>=20
> On 4 October 2010 15:26, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Ben Short <ben@benshort.co.uk>
> wrote:
> >> Hi Eric,
> >>
> >> I have the DocumentRoot in my vhost. Sorry I omitted some of the
> configuration.
> >
> > I meant on the RewriteCond itself. àREQUEST_FILENAME is just the
> URI
> > unless your rules are in <directory> or .htaccess, because the
> request
> > has not been mapped to any filename yet.
> >
> >
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
> > The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server
> Project.
> > See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> > à " à from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.=
org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
> >
> >
>=20
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server
> Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> " from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

--=20
Igor GaliÃÂ

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org
URL: http://brainsware.org/

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#8: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-04 17:36:14 by ben short

Joost,

That also works for me. Thank you

2010/10/4 Igor GaliÃÂ <i.galic@brainsware.org>:
>
>> Eric,
>>
>> Ah I see what you mean changing
>>
>> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f
>>
>> to
>>
>> RewriteCond
>> /usr/local/apache2/docs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co. uk/%{REQUEST=
_FILENAME}.gz
>> -f
>
>
> First off:
>
> RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f
>
>
> But.. what about Options +MultiViews?
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/content-negotiation.htm l
>
> ?
>
>> works.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Ben
>>
>> On 4 October 2010 15:26, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Ben Short <ben@benshort.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>> >> Hi Eric,
>> >>
>> >> I have the DocumentRoot in my vhost. Sorry I omitted some of the
>> configuration.
>> >
>> > I meant on the RewriteCond itself. àREQUEST_FILENAME is just the
>> URI
>> > unless your rules are in <directory> or .htaccess, because the
>> request
>> > has not been mapped to any filename yet.
>> >
>> >
>> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
>> > The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server
>> Project.
>> > See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
>> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>> > à " à from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache=
..org
>> > For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>> >
>> >
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
>> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server
>> Project.
>> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>> à à" à from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.ap=
ache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
> --
> Igor GaliÃÂ
>
> Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
> Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org
> URL: http://brainsware.org/
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project=
..
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> à " à from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.or=
g
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#9: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-04 17:41:00 by Eric Covener

> But.. what about Options +MultiViews?
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/content-negotiation.htm l

FWIW I think you need the "MutlViewsMatch any" and make sure your
requests are all for "foo" and not "foo.js", otherwise it doesn't kick
in (from my recollection).

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#10: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-06 14:00:40 by ben short

I got it all working. My configuration is shown below. Thanks for the help.

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin ben.short@nexusalpha.com
DocumentRoot
"/usr/local/apache2/docs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co .uk/"
ServerName www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk

RewriteEngine On
RewriteLog "logs/rewrite.log"
RewriteLogLevel 5

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^(.*)/resources/*
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /southwesttrains$1 [QSA,NC,PT,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^(.*).(js|css)$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1 [QSA,L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-encoding} gzip
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !Safari
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^(.*).js$
AddEncoding gzip .gz
AddType application/x-javascript .gz
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.gz [QSA,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^(.*).css$
AddEncoding gzip .gz
AddType text/css .gz
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.gz [QSA,L]

<Directory
/usr/local/apache2/docs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co. uk>
Options +MultiViews
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

ErrorLog "logs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk-error_log"
CustomLog
"logs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk-access_log" common

ExpiresActive On
ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 days"
ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 days"
ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 days"


JKMount /* web4
JKUnmount /resources/* web4
JKUnmount /manager web4

</VirtualHost>



On 4 October 2010 16:41, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
>> But.. what about Options +MultiViews?
>> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/content-negotiation.htm l
>
> FWIW I think you need the "MutlViewsMatch any" and make sure your
> requests are all for "foo" and not "foo.js", otherwise it doesn't kick
> in (from my recollection).
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project=
..
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> =A0 " =A0 from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message

#11: Re: Pre compressed css and javascript

Posted on 2010-10-08 09:51:59 by ben short

After more investigation the previous configuration did not actually
work correctly. The following does.

AddEncoding gzip .jgz
AddType application/javascript .jgz
AddEncoding gzip .cgz
AddType text/css .cgz

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^(.*).js$
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-encoding} gzip
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}.jgz -f
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !Safari [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} Chrome
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.jgz [QSA,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^(.*).css$
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-encoding} gzip
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}.cgz -f
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !Safari [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} Chrome
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.cgz [QSA,L]




On 6 October 2010 13:00, Ben Short <ben@benshort.co.uk> wrote:
> I got it all working. My configuration is shown below. Thanks for the hel=
p.
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0ServerAdmin ben.short@nexusalpha.com
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0DocumentRoot
> "/usr/local/apache2/docs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co .uk/"
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0ServerName www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteEngine On
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteLog "logs/rewrite.log"
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteLogLevel 5
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^(.*)/resources/*
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /southwesttrains$1 [QSA,NC,PT,L]
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^(.*).(js|css)$
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1 [QSA,L]
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-encoding} gzip
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !Safari
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}.gz -f
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^(.*).js$
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0AddEncoding gzip .gz
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0AddType application/x-javascript .gz
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.gz [QSA,L]
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^(.*).css$
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0AddEncoding gzip .gz
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0AddType text/css .gz
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.gz [QSA,L]
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0<Directory
> /usr/local/apache2/docs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co. uk>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Options +MultiViews
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0AllowOverride None
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Order allow,deny
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0allow from all
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0</Directory>
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0ErrorLog "logs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk-erro=
r_log"
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0CustomLog
> "logs/www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk-access_log" common
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0ExpiresActive On
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 days"
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 days"
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 days"
>
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0JKMount /* web4
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0JKUnmount /resources/* web4
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0JKUnmount /manager web4
>
> </VirtualHost>
>
>
>
> On 4 October 2010 16:41, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> But.. what about Options +MultiViews?
>>> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/content-negotiation.htm l
>>
>> FWIW I think you need the "MutlViewsMatch any" and make sure your
>> requests are all for "foo" and not "foo.js", otherwise it doesn't kick
>> in (from my recollection).
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
>> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Projec=
t.
>> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>> =A0 " =A0 from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>>
>>
>

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
" from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org

Report this message