Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

www.webdp.net, Event 9 IIS log failed to write entry, wwwxxx jeffs, Catastrophic failure Unexpected method call sequence. 0x8000ffff (-2147418113)., ksh lock a file, [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_DBC failed, sed: -e expression #1, char 1: unterminated address regex, procmail + change subject, w2ksp4.exe download, /proc/kallsyms format

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!

Posted on 2011-01-14 19:22:29 by leece320

--part1_90317.17d35034.3a61ee64_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I wondered if you can get me started on selling MANY mailing list to
potential clients who are in need of millions of e-mail names and addresses.
This has collected for some time. I am needing to start a business doing this
Here in the United States and out of country yet I am not sure how to go
about it. I know you need a large server to do this. I just don't know of a
good one or how to move forward from there. Can you assist me? I will pay
you for your time. A partner would be nice too.Thank you Mary Lisa Gara P. S.
I am very serious about doing this! Again thank you much:)
--part1_90317.17d35034.3a61ee64_boundary--

Report this message

#2: Re: Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!

Posted on 2011-01-14 20:01:29 by Johan De Meersman

--0015174c379cd3d11b0499d30fba
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

No, I will not get you started, but given that I can't physically get my
hands around your neck, you I'll content myself by simply dumping you in the
FUCKING SPAMMER bin. Goodbye.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 7:22 PM, <leece320@aol.com> wrote:

> I wondered if you can get me started on selling MANY mailing list to
> potential clients who are in need of millions of e-mail names and
> addresses.
> This has collected for some time. I am needing to start a business doing
> this
> Here in the United States and out of country yet I am not sure how to go
> about it. I know you need a large server to do this. I just don't know of
> a
> good one or how to move forward from there. Can you assist me? I will pay
> you for your time. A partner would be nice too.Thank you Mary Lisa Gara P.
> S.
> I am very serious about doing this! Again thank you much:)




--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

--0015174c379cd3d11b0499d30fba--

Report this message

#3: Re: Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!

Posted on 2011-01-14 21:45:59 by Mike Diehl

Don't you have to have MASSIVE amounts of CPU horsepower with HUGE arrays =
of
hard drives? I heard somewhere that an OC-48 was the bare minimum amount =
of
bandwidth you needed to get started in this business. My honest advise to
you is to get rid of your database and get a job.

"Johan De Meersman" <vegivamp@tuxera.be> wrote:
> No, I will not get you started, but given that I can't physically get my
> hands around your neck, you I'll content myself by simply dumping you in
the
> FUCKING SPAMMER bin. Goodbye.
>=20
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 7:22 PM, <leece320@aol.com> wrote:
>=20
>> I wondered if you can get me started on selling MANY mailing list to
>> potential clients who are in need of millions of e-mail names and
>> addresses.
>> This has collected for some time. I am needing to start a business =
doing
>> this
>> Here in the United States and out of country yet I am not sure how to =
go
>> about it. I know you need a large server to do this. I just don't =
know=20
of
>> a
>> good one or how to move forward from there. Can you assist me? I will =
pay
>> you for your time. A partner would be nice too.Thank you Mary Lisa Gara
P.
>> S.
>> I am very serious about doing this! Again thank you much:)
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> Bier met grenadyn
> Is als mosterd by den wyn
> Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
> Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel
>=20

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.



--
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=3Dgcdmg-mysql-2@m.gmane.o rg

Report this message