Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

sqldatasource dal, wwwxxxenden, convert raid5 to raid 10 mdadm, apache force chunked, nrao wwwxxx, xxxxxdup, procmail change subject header, wwwXxx not20, Wwwxxx.doks sas, linux raid resync after reboot

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Problem with include, nothing running, gosh!

Posted on 2011-06-09 19:42:44 by zupperman

--000325559abe09863b04a54afb88
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

I guys, I'm trying to make php running ona a win machine (win2003 with
IIS6)... I've found many people with the same problem but not really a
solution.
After many tries I was able to make php running.... Great , I thought....
WRONG!
php info is running ok.
After istalling Mysql on server also that was running... super grat, I
thought....
Phpmyadmin..and the 1st problem. The problem is the same with every script
inuding other files:

Exemple:

PHP Warning: require_once(./admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file
or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\heels\wp\wp-admin\index.php on line 10
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required './admin.php'
(include_path='.;c:\php\includes') in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\heels\wp\wp-admin\index.php on line 10

Any idea how to solve the issue?
Seems a stupid thing.... but nothing is working without this (and Yes I
can't rewrite the include with absolute path for every file I'll install in
future).
Any idea to what write and where to make it running?
I'm looking on it since 3 days without results.

Mauro

--000325559abe09863b04a54afb88--

Report this message

#2: Re: Problem with include, nothing running, gosh!

Posted on 2011-06-09 21:34:15 by Richard Quadling

On 9 June 2011 18:42, Zuppy Zuppy <zupperman@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guys, I'm trying to make php running ona a win machine (win2003 with
> IIS6)... I've found many people with the same problem but not really a
> solution.
> After many tries I was able to make php running.... àGreat , I thoug=
ht....
> WRONG!
> php info is running ok.
> After istalling Mysql on server also that was running... super grat, I
> thought....
> Phpmyadmin..and the 1st problem. The problem is the same with every scrip=
t
> inuding other files:
>
> Exemple:
>
> PHP Warning: require_once(./admin.php): failed to open stream: No such fi=
le
> or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\heels\wp\wp-admin\index.php on line 10
> PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required './admin.php'
> (include_path=3D'.;c:\php\includes') in
> C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\heels\wp\wp-admin\index.php on line 10
>
> Any idea how to solve the issue?
> Seems a stupid thing.... but nothing is working without this (and Yes I
> can't rewrite the include with absolute path for every file I'll install =
in
> future).
> Any idea to what write and where to make it running?
> I'm looking on it since 3 days without results.
>
> Mauro
>

Can you check permissions of the directory containing the includes?

I think you need to grant access for the user that IIS is using.

If you are able to run a System Internals application from
http://live.sysinternals.com/procmon.exe and get it to watch for a
Path containing *.inc, you should see the IIS server (or the php-cgi
if you are using FastCGI rather than isapi), and hopefully see the
failed access and the reason for the failure.


--=20
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend : PHPDoc
@RQuadling : e-e.com/M_248814.html : bit.ly/9O8vFY : bit.ly/lFnVea

--
PHP Windows Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Report this message