first put in the meta regions via file / properties / variables or just type
in direct. Which section do I type in the amendments and should the text
appear in red or black type when done?
--
Susan Harris Jones

Re: Metatags - DWT so that it may be altered on other pages

am 21.04.2008 13:09:58 von Stefan B Rusynko

In Code View in your DWT page it should look like this:

..<title><br /> <meta name="keywords" content=".."><br /> <meta name="description" content=".."><br /> <!-- #EndEditable --><br /> <br /> Where the .. above is the actual default data for each tag<br /> - but you can then add the custom one for each page using Page Propertoes<br /> <br /> -- <br /> <br /> _____________________________________________<br /> SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]<br /> "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;<br /> To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:<br /> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp<br /> _____________________________________________<br /> <br /> <br /> "Suehj" <suehj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CA66271-C6A3-4956-9AC2-9189F95182CD@microsoft.com...<br /> | Hi<br /> | I have read all the previous messages and tried the suggestions but I must<br /> | be doing something wrong as it isn't saving and still shows an error. Would<br /> | someone please explain again how to do this remembering that you are talking<br /> | to a blonde! Does each instruction need to be on a seperate line - do i<br /> | first put in the meta regions via file / properties / variables or just type<br /> | in direct. Which section do I type in the amendments and should the text<br /> | appear in red or black type when done?<br /> | -- <br /> | Susan Harris Jones</p> </article> <footer> <a href="/">Index</a> | <a href="/impressum.php">Impressum</a> | <a href="/datenschutz.php">Datenschutz</a> | <a href="https://www.xodox.de/">XODOX</a> </footer> </main> </body> </html>