MyQuery 2.3 Beta available for downloadam 05.10.2008 18:26:32 von Anders Karlsson
Sorry for crossposting, but I think this is relevant both th general
MySQL and specifically to Win32 users.
MyQuery 2.3 has a lot of new features, a few bugfixes and some other
* Output and sparse_output commands - The commands will output selected
data to a file. The latter is a way to output ONLY what you select, no
column headers, no summaries, ni fillers etc. only the data. This is
useful when using the next new feature.
* Source commands - This is a means of running another script from
inside a script.
* A better, more structured settings dialog using tabs.
* Better handling of locked results, and a means of "auto-locking"
results, so that where there are more than on result, these will show up
in multiple tabs.
* Lock / unlock of result tabs using right-click on the tabs.
* Fixed a bug in the login dialog that caused the database list to work
if there was an initial, unsuccessful attempt to connect.
Dowload from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myquery/
Using the SPARSE_OUTPUT_FILE and SOURCE commands to write SQL that in
turn generates SQL and then ruun this is a powerful feature. This
particular feature is though rather complex to implement, more so than
one might think, so input in this area is highly valued.
__ ___ ___ ____ __
/ |/ /_ __/ __/ __ \/ / Anders Karlsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
/ /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__ MySQL AB, Sales Engineer
/_/ /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/ Stockholm
<___/ www.mysql.com Cellphone: +46 708 608121
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://email@example.com