MyQuery 3.0 Alpha available nowam 30.07.2009 12:17:19 von Anders Karlsson
Sorry for crossposting, but I felt this might be of intrerest to both lists.
MyQuery 3.0 is an interactive Windows GUI based query tool for MySQL.
Among the features are>
- Support running scripts from a position, up to a position of just a
single query in the script, allowing you to run up to some error,
correct the error, and then continue running the script.
- Color syntax highlightning by the Scintilla editor control.
- Support for script history.
- Common files mat be organized in a sepcial "Bookmarks" menu.
- Draging of binary data files into the editor.
- Saving of dinary content from results.
- Multiple resultsets support, and results may also be "saved" and not
MyQuery 3.0 introduces a bunch of new features, among them:
- Multiple editor tabs, allowing editing of several scripts at the time.
- Dual connections to the database, to have a separate "controlling" thread.
- Several status monitors, showing GLOBAL and SESSION status,
PROCESSLIST and statements.
- STATUS list values can displayed / not displayed on a value by value
basis, or filtered.
- PROCESSLIST data may be sorted.
- Status monitors are non-modal.
- Dictionary view for tables and routines, again non-modal.
- Pasting of CREATE statement from the dictionary views to the editor.
MySQL 3.0 is currently Alpha, as some testing still remains, and as it
is not yet feature complete. A few more dictionary views and possibly
drag-and-drop support for these, as well as some Wizards is among what
MyQuery is GPL and may be downloaded from Sourceforge here:
__ ___ ___ ____ __
/ |/ /_ __/ __/ __ \/ / Anders Karlsson (email@example.com)
/ /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__ MySQL AB, Sales Engineer
/_/ /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/ Stockholm
<___/ www.mysql.com Cellphone: +46 708 608121
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://firstname.lastname@example.org