Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

docmd.close 2585, WWWXXXAPC, WWWXXXDOCO, nu vot, dhcpd lease file "binding state", WWWXXXDOCO, how to setup procmail to process html2text, how to setup procmail html2text, WWWXXXAPC., XXXCNZZZ

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: zip and mac safari

Posted on 2010-10-08 03:30:01 by mreuter

Hi,

does anyone know how to use a php script to zip a folder (with a
subfolder) so that safari can open it and not decompresses forever?

Thanks, Martin


--
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Report this message

#2: Re: zip and mac safari

Posted on 2010-10-08 17:09:39 by Nathan Rixham

M. Reuter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know how to use a php script to zip a folder (with a
> subfolder) so that safari can open it and not decompresses forever?

if it works in other browsers, and not in safari, then it's either a big
in safari, in which case report it with an offending zip file - or it's
a big in PHP / your zipping process which is handled gracefully by other
browsers but not by safari, in which case report it too.

Best,

Nathan

--
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Report this message

#3: Re: Re: zip and mac safari

Posted on 2010-10-08 23:18:37 by TR Shaw

I don't have any problem in this regard.

On Oct 8, 2010, at 11:09 AM, Nathan Rixham wrote:

> M. Reuter wrote:
>> Hi,
>> does anyone know how to use a php script to zip a folder (with a
>> subfolder) so that safari can open it and not decompresses forever?
>=20
> if it works in other browsers, and not in safari, then it's either a =
big in safari, in which case report it with an offending zip file - or =
it's a big in PHP / your zipping process which is handled gracefully by =
other browsers but not by safari, in which case report it too.
>=20
> Best,
>=20
> Nathan
>=20
> --=20
> PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
>=20


--
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Report this message