Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

wwwxxxx.jpeg, xxxxdup, WWWXXX..APC site:board.issociate.de, WWWXXXAPC, WWWXXX .CMD, Wwwwxxx reemine, WWWXXX.VCBA, WWWXXX.VCBA, TheboL.wwwxxxxx, WWWXXXAPC

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: 6.0 snapshot

Posted on 2010-11-03 00:38:23 by Tommy Pham

Hi,

The 6.0 snapshot used to be available on snaps.php.net. Has it been renamed
to 'trunk' on snaps? Does anyone know where I can get the source code for
6.0? I'd like to try it out on Windows.

Thanks,
Tommy


--
PHP Windows Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Report this message

#2: Re: 6.0 snapshot

Posted on 2010-11-03 07:16:51 by Ferenc Kovacs

--0016364ee4a2b5408804941ffcbb
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:38 AM, Tommy Pham <tommyhp2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The 6.0 snapshot used to be available on snaps.php.net. Has it been
> renamed
> to 'trunk' on snaps? Does anyone know where I can get the source code for
> 6.0? I'd like to try it out on Windows.
>
> Thanks,
> Tommy
>
>
> --
> PHP Windows Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
>
> Hi.

The 6.0 branch was discontinued, but it's available in SVN as
FIRST_UNICODE_IMPLEMENTATION branch.
It seems that 5.4 will be the next release, you can use the snapshot from
trunk to test it.

Tyrael

--0016364ee4a2b5408804941ffcbb--

Report this message

#3: Re: 6.0 snapshot

Posted on 2010-11-06 13:27:14 by Tommy Pham

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:16 PM, Ferenc Kovacs <info@tyrael.hu> wrote:
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:38 AM, Tommy Pham <tommyhp2@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The 6.0 snapshot used to be available on snaps.php.net.  Has it bee=
n
>> renamed
>> to 'trunk' on snaps?  Does anyone know where I can get the source c=
ode for
>> 6.0?  I'd like to try it out on Windows.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tommy
>>
>>
>> --
>> PHP Windows Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
>> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
>>
> Hi.
> The 6.0 branch was discontinued, but it's available in SVN as
> FIRST_UNICODE_IMPLEMENTATION branch.
> It seems that 5.4 will be the next release, you can use the snapshot from
> trunk to test it.
> Tyrael

Hi Tyrael,

Thanks for update. If that's the case, I'll give 5.4 a spin instead!

Thanks,
Tommy

--
PHP Windows Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Report this message